To All of Our Valued Guests,
Sterling Honda is committed to creating a safe and healthy work environment as the world navigates with the outbreak of COVID-19. As part of this ongoing commitment we are closely monitoring the virus outbreak and the impact on our dealership. For our guests and staff members’ health, safety and comfort, we will ensure continued enhanced cleanliness and sanitization of the entire dealership.
We encourage all customers to contact us via email or phone in an effort to reduce one on one contact. We realize there are times this may not be an option so we have taken steps to ensure proper social distancing in our common areas.
In addition to our current health & safety practices we are taking extra precautions at this time to prevent exposure to the virus and slow its spread.
Starting with reduced hours:
Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
Saturday – Closed
Service and Parts Hours
Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
Saturday – Closed
We have reduced the number of staff on duty at any one time to create more social distancing space
Please Note: Our complimentary shuttle service has been suspended until further notice.
In Our Service Department
To enable us to be here for your automotive needs for as long as possible, we need to keep everyone safe & healthy by PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING and reduce person to person contact as much as possible. We have placed reference markers as to where to stand when you arrive.
- We encourage customers to book all service appointments via phone or online including all Express Services such as oil changes, tire changes, etc.
- We strongly encourage all service customers to leave their keys in our overnight drop box for all services (including all Express Services) and not use our waiting area if possible.
- Our Online Chat service is also 24 hours a day.
- Service Department payments can be processed with no personal interaction.
- Please Note: The drop box is NOT for use of any persons who have been out of the country in the past 2 weeks or those who are experiencing any symptoms.
- Customers that need emergency service (vehicle won’t start/drive) but also are experiencing symptoms or recently travelled (any country in the past 14 days) can contact our service department to arrange for more comprehensive measures. (905-574-6900).
In Our Sales Department
- We have provided our sales team with sanitizers to provide the safest environment for your shopping experience.
- Showroom vehicles are disinfected regularly
- In the case of extenuating circumstances, arrangements can be made to have your purchased vehicle & paperwork delivered to your local driveway.
- Please contact one of our sales one of our sales reps should you have any questions or unique requests
- Additional hand sanitizers are available throughout the dealership for all of our guests and team members, including the main dispenser stand beside the reception desk & service department.
- We have closed the Coffee/Beverage Station until further notice
- Our maintenance staff will ensure all copiers, fax machines, railings, telephones, countertops, keyboards, desk surfaces, chairs, vehicles, floors etc. are disinfected frequently.
- Disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the whole dealership.
- We have closed the children’s play area in the showroom effective immediately
- Service & Sales tables will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest use.
- We are encouraging customers to use CREDIT, DEBIT or Electronic payments instead of cash.
- All POS (point of sale) terminal machines will be wiped and sanitized after each use
- Hand washing continues to be a frequent, mandated best practice in our business and additional hand washing after every interaction with a Guest has been introduced and enforced as a best practice.
- We encourage all employees to stay home if they are not feeling well without a reduction in pay.
As we continue to serve your automotive needs, it is important for us to support our 87 employees and their families to the best of our abilities and for the health and well-being of all parties. Together we can all stand strong and ready to serve our greater community at large.
We appreciate your trust and business. As this is an ever-evolving situation, we promise you that we will communicate any necessary updates through our social media channels but please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concern.
Thank you for your cooperation through these challenging times.