To All of Our Valued Guests,
Sterling Honda is committed to creating a safe and healthy work environment as the world navigates with the outbreak of COVID-19. As part of this ongoing commitment we are closely monitoring the virus outbreak and the impact on our dealership. For our guests and staff members’ health, safety and comfort, we will ensure continued enhanced cleanliness and sanitization of the entire dealership.
We encourage all customers to contact us via email or phone in an effort to reduce one on one contact. We realize there are times this may not be an option so we have taken steps to ensure proper social distancing in our common areas.
In addition to our current health & safety practices we are taking extra precautions at this time to prevent exposure to the virus and slow its spread.
Anyone entering our dealership must wear a face mask and maintain a 6 foot distance from other customers and staff. Thank you for your co-operation.
Our showroom is now open! Please call 905-574-3200 to book an appointment with one of our sales reps.
Monday to Thursday 9am – 9pm
Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Service & Parts Hours
Monday – 8am – 6pm
Tuesday to Thursday – 8am – 8pm
Friday – 8am – 6pm
Saturday – 8am – 4pm
We have reduced the number of staff on duty at any one time to create more social distancing space
In Our Service Department
To enable us to be here for your automotive needs for as long as possible, we need to keep everyone safe & healthy by PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING and reduce person to person contact as much as possible. We have placed reference markers as to where to stand when you arrive.
- We encourage customers to book all service appointments via phone or online including all Express Services such as oil changes, tire changes, etc.
- We strongly encourage all service customers to leave their keys in our overnight drop box for all services (including all Express Services) and not use our waiting area if possible.
- Our Online Chat service is also 24 hours a day.
- Service Department payments can be processed with no personal interaction.
- Please Note: The drop box is NOT for use of any persons who have been out of the country in the past 2 weeks or those who are experiencing any symptoms.
- Customers that need emergency service (vehicle won’t start/drive) but also are experiencing symptoms or recently travelled (any country in the past 14 days) can contact our service department to arrange for more comprehensive measures. (905-574-6900).
In Our Sales Department
Please call 905-574-3200 or visit us at www.sterlinghonda.com to book an appointment or for any questions you may have.
As we continue to serve your automotive needs, it is important for us to support our 87 employees and their families to the best of our abilities and for the health and well-being of all parties. Together we can all stand strong and ready to serve our greater community at large.
We appreciate your trust and business. As this is an ever-evolving situation, we promise you that we will communicate any necessary updates through our social media channels but please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concern.
Thank you for your cooperation through these challenging times.